miércoles, 6 de julio de 2011

TO THE END ...

Ink-Note

Is this really my last tune?

The ink had extended too much

To be enough precise,

The Director is tired and has decided to put down the baton

And I don’t think it is because of the interlude

Let’s the great and unexpected end happen

Complain? Never, my life has been a beautiful tune

Like the ones that are full of pleasure

Like in a winter night

Full of yearn, In a mournful touch

Come to an end with Christmas lights

And far away to pull away some tears from me

It ends up snatching me a faint smile

There won’t be another show, I hope this last one to be majestic

However the prelude’s exposition is going to be permanent

Even though my colors were not abundant neither precise

It fulfill too many paintings of happiness

In their ears remain my out of tone voice

And the whispering of silence

That runs in the wind.

Trough the trees

Cross the sky, greeting the stars,

Curling up the moon,

Even the sun was its friend.

My eyes created too many shapes as it was able

My hands made the res

My mind traveled to many places!

Meeting too many people!

Some occasions, my body came with them.

The only difficult, will be give expression

To the last note of ink.


                                                                        

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario